New Years Resolutions 2018 / kikikaylzz

#newyearnewme (for real this time!)

Every year, it's always the same thing. I'm going to make a list of stuff I want to do and never stick to it, cause lets be real, I'm lazy and lack the motivation.
I've had a real up and down year in 2017, I sincerely wish I had stuck to my guns and done the things on my resolution list from last year, I'd be much happier - but alas, that didn't happen and I'm in the exact same predicament that I was 12 months ago. I made some changes, for a short while but didn't stick it through like I needed too, so here we are in 2018, and I'm going to try again!

Here are my New Years Resolutions for 2018!

Fitness Goals:
Just like last year, I want 2018 to be all about me bettering myself. I want to get fit, I want to lose weight, I want to learn how to cook (and enjoy it). I really just want to be healthy.
I did do bits and pieces of this in 2017, but not enough to make a difference.


  1. Lose weight - I currently weigh 90kg and would like to weigh 65/70kg by the end of 2018.
  2. Eat better - I eat out like 24/7 and it's always junk food.
  3. Learn how to cook - this goes hand in hand with above. Cooking is cheaper and healthier. 
  4. Hit the gym 3x/w - I signed up last year and went well for a while until I was rostered opens and I only ever attended morning classes at my gym. 
  5. Minimize the amount of soft drink I drink & fast food I eat - literally all I eat/drink, it's so bad. 
  6. Drink more water - water is so damn good for you in so many ways,
When I decided losing weight was going to be one of my goals last year, I weighed 85kg, so I've actually put on weight in the last year. 


Money Goals:

Living out of home for the last 2 years has been a massive eyeopener for me. I knew living was expensive, but I didn't realise just how expensive. 

I didn't manage to achieve any of my money goals last year because of it.

  1. Save 5k - I'd love to save more but 5k is a realistic goal.
  2. Get a full time job - This is the goal I want to achieve the most in 2018.
I really don't earn that much. My part time job only has to give me 10 hours/w ($210) and my other job is casual, so maybe once or twice/w ($80-$160/w) so I thought that 5k would be realistic to be able to achieve. Given that I'm moving home in a month, it should cut $400/m off my bills so I'm hoping this can happen.

I want a full time job desperately. I hate living paycheck to paycheck and stressing 24/7 about how to make ends meet! Getting a fulltime job is my ultimate goal for 2018!


They're all my goals for 2018! 
I'll keep you updated as the months go by. 

Feel free to follow my Instagram accounts for picture updates as well!
Personal - Fitness - Health/Lifestyle/Beauty 
I'm also thinking of combining the Fitness & Health/Lifestyle/Beauty accounts?

Hope your 2018 is amazing!
K.


Comments