My Current Favourite Apps / kikikaylzz

This definitely isn't something I would normally do on my blog, but I've been wanting to expand into different and better things for a fair while now, this is a start.

Welcome back to my blog lovelies, this post is all about the apps I've been loving recently. This will cover all sorts of different apps. 
Let's get into it!


I've really been loving the Bloglovin app recently! I love being able to see all my favourite bloggers posts in one spot and have easy access to their posts!
You can follow my Bloglovin here! 

Followers Pro has quickly become an app I love. It tells me all about my followers and gives me analytics for my Instagram.

Aivary is a photo editing app. I've found it so easy to use and makes my photos look great!

NoCrop is my favourite app for when my photos won't fit into the square layout on Instagram. It adds a white boarder around 2 sides of the photo but I kinda dig it.

Who doesn't love Netflix? I never used too, there was never much on the Australian Netflix that I particularly liked. They change things around all the time so there's always something different to watch. I've been loving The Vampire Diaries recently! I've also really been enjoying Riverdale, both of which are really easily accessible on Netflix. 

Donut Rush has been so much fun! Free donuts? You can never go wrong! I've mainly received only cinnamon donuts but I did get a box of 4 donuts so that's pretty cool.

Slither.io Is a game where you eat dots and 'kill' other snakes to get bigger - eventually you become the biggest in the game, and you win. It's fun for when you're bored. There's an online version so you can verse your friends too!

Pokemon Go - I'm still someone that loves Pokemon Go. I've loved it since it first came out. They recently released Gen 2 so there's a tonne more Pokemon to catch! 


That's all for now.
K.

Bloglovin - follow to get notifications of my posts!

Comments