What I Got For Christmas 2016 / kikikaylzz

Yeah, this is a late late post.. oops haha
So, Christmas is long over for 2016! We're a month into the new year and I couldn't be more excited! I have so many fun things planned for this year (providing I have money atleast haha) anyway, moving on - this is What I Got For Christmas for 2016!

Firstly, I got a Garmin VivoSmart HR fitness watch, this is the only thing I knew I was getting because I picked it out haha. I'm super keen to use this for gym rather than having to input my workouts into an app later on as I mostly forget to do it in the end.

On the topic of gym, Mum got me some gym pants - they're so comfortable and lightweight plus the funky pattern and colours are a nice added bonus!

My mum gave me a gorgeous rose gold necklace, it's a mother and daughter necklace, she has the same one. When giving it to me, she said it was 'special' and now I know why.

My gran gave me a cute set of pyjamas, I don't usually wear pyjamas to bed but they'll be great for the autumn months when it's too hot to wear a flannel/dressing gown but too cold to not wear anything.

I received a donut blow up pool toy. I wanted one of the super huge ones but it would be too big to move through my mums pool because it's shaped like a figure 8 so a smaller one is much more efficient.



My younger brothers both got be a $25 gift card each for Westfield & my older brother and grandad gave me $50 each. My brothers dad also gave me $100! That was definitely a nice surprise.

I'm super thankful for everything I got, considering I asked for nothing but the fitness watch, which was a couple hundred dollars itself.

Hope everyone had a great Christmas filled with love and laughter!
K.



Twitter
Instagram
Fitness Instagram
Beauty Instagram
Bloglovin


Comments