Sunday Stories January 8 2017 / kikikaylzz

Welcome back to Sunday Stories! It's been a few weeks since I've posted this series on my blog - I haven't been up to too much so it didn't seem necessary but thought I'd do one today for the fun of it. 

2017 is well amongst us, unless you're one of those people still writing 2016 instead of 2017 hah. 
I had a lovely home Christmas with my family and a friend, there was lots of food and drinks. Even though I ended up sick later on that night, it was still fun. 

Best bet I shopped  all the Boxing Day/January sales! I bought a tonne of cute clothing and other things (post up on that soon!) 
New Year's Eve was fun! Spent it at a friends house and was well and truly ready for bed when it was time for the new year to start, but I managed to stay awake and enjoy that - we all missed it though so there was a tonne of party poppers going off virtually one after another.. oops. 

I attempted the Ashy Bines Booty Challenge - I did Day 1 but have been too sore to do anything since, and I've gotta be on my feet for 8hr shifts at work so I don't really want to be super sore all the time. It's not fun :( 

Speaking of being sore, I did Archery Tag! I actually really enjoyed it. It's such a fun way to work out and not to mention you get to shoot your friends with arrows! (Foam tipped of course, unfortunately) but I have a giant bruise on my arm because in haste of wanting to shoot the arrow and to get hit myself, I did it on an angle at times and struck my forearm with the bow string - not exactly the most fun thing ever and it's definitely left a mark that will hopefully soon go away cause it looks like I've been beaten up. 


My family goes down the coast this coming week so I'll be house sitting but nothing else really worth reporting on this time. 

Have a blessed week,
K.

Comments