Sunday Stories January 29 2017 / kikikaylzz

Another couple Sundays have passed, there's only 2 days until we hit February! This year is flying past so quickly already!

These pasts weeks have been somewhat eventful but also not a lot has happened haha.

My friend and I went and signed the lease to our new house and we move in tomorrow! We're pretty excited, both getting to leave our shitty housemates and whatnot. It'll be nice to have a place we can call our own rather than just living in someone else's place!
They didn't put my bed together until Tuesday though. I had sat, sun, mon overnights and I didn't  have a bed to sleep in when I came home Monday or Tuesday mornings. It was nice when it came except they gave me a double bed mattress and a queen bed frame... even had an argument with the realtor that it wasn't a queen bed mattress but he didn't believe me..

Packing has been an absolute bitch though! I had to pack and leave my place within a few hours (see last weeks Sunday Stories) so thankfully my stuff has been packed and at my mums house for around a week now! But packing and moving in 34 degree heat and a room that's a sauna wasn't fun!

My friend and I bought all our kitchen homewear stuff as well! Most of it was from Kmart/Target but they had massive sales on kitchen stuff so we only paid $1-$2 for most things. A bloody bargain! So over being broke but it's nice to see my little place coming together!

My job had our annual Work Party! This year it was on a boat! It was super fun as I changed stores earlier this year and all my friends are at my previous store (sister stores). But nonetheless, it was so fun to catch up with the squad and relax on a boat, rock the dance floor and down a tonne of free drinks! We also hit up the RE afterwards, not gonna lie - the RE sucks balls. It's actually so bad but the $4 basics aren't too bad I guess. Snapchat documented the night and it was pretty entertaining watching them the next day. So many messy memories! Hah.
Spent like 1.5 hours at McDonald's on the way home as my friend was nice enough to pick me up. I wasn't drunk or even tipsy but at the same time, I wasn't sobering up either despite eating literally so much food.

My Valleygirl order arrived earlier this week too! I've been loving Valleygirl clothing recently, the stuff they gave is so gorgeous and very affordable! Almost everything I've bought has been on sale so I've saved a tonne of money! Unfortunately not everything fits which sucks.

We have a massive ant problem though, we haven't been able to treat it yet unfortunately! Hopefully we find something that works. Any tips?

New house is working out great though! We've had a few problems with the realestate but nothing major. There's a few things that need to be fixed, but for the two of us - it's a really nice place!

We went up to Redcliffe on the 28th for Lure Day (Pokémon event) we rocked up and around 1 and left at 2:30ish. Unfortunately there wasn't much that I didn't already have - and no Lapras :( but I needed balls anyways so it was good.


That's all that I have to report this time!
K.

Twitter
Instagram
Personal Instagram
Fitness Instagram
Follow me on Bloglovin to stay updated & get notified when I post.

Comments