Spending Ban / kikikaylzz

It's definitely time for a spending Ban post! 
It's been such a long time since I've done of these posts and I definitely need too haha

I've been spending money like it don't mean nothing a lot lately, I'm literally sending myself broke and given that I move house in 5 days, I'm going to have a lot more bills than I previously did and I'll be needing the money. I've already cut off Netflix (cryyyy) & Spotify, as well as my gym membership. 
Recently makeup hasn't been what I've been spending all my money on, it's been clothes which is equally if not more expensive than makeup. 

I have a few posts prepped so even though I won't be buying anything new I'll still have different types of posts up! 




Look forward to new posts coming soon!
K


Follow my Bloglovin for notifications when I upload a new blog post :) 

Comments