New Years Resolutions 2017 / kikikaylzz

With the new year among us, its a great time to start thinking about what we want out of 2017.
I have complied my list of New Years Resolutions to share with you.

2017 is all about fitness for me, I've been so unhappy in my body for the longest time and I want to make a change! So my fitness related goals are to:

1. Drop down to 70kg (currently weigh 85kg)
2. Eat healthier and don't snack as much
3. Drink more water (2L/day atleast)
4. Be able to run 5km's without being tired or worn out
5. Hit the gym atleast 3x per week
6. Complete the Ashy Bines Booty Challenge
7. Cut out soft drink and fast food

This is a lot to work on but I hope by the end of 2017 I feel fit and healthy and look amazing!



2016 hit me with some hard times, I barely had a job and was living out of home - I blew through all my savings because of it - hence I definitely have some money goals to achieve in 2017.

1. Save 5k
2. Get a full time job
3. Go on a European Contiki/atleast have it booked and paid for

Ideally, I'd love to save more than 5k; 10k is the ultimate goal but I don't earn that much and I'm struggling to get another job or even hours at my current job so that's why I've picked 5k as my goal.

I haven't decided when I want to go on my Contiki trip - whether I go in Summer or in Winter, hence having it booked and paid for, but maybe I won't go by the end of the year.



I also have some miscellaneous goals, things that I've needed to do for a long time and just haven't gotten around too yet.

1. Buy a car
2. Finally get my Ps
3. Learn to cook

Due to my family never being able to take me for driving lessons, and not having the money to afford them myself, I still don't have my licence, it's actually a real bummer. So license and car go hand in hand.

I literally can't cook for the life of me. If it can go in the microwave, it can go in my mouth haha.



I'm hoping 2017 will be such a good year and I'm ready grow up, to work, to get my life together! Bring on 2017! Keen for whatever you throw at me!
K.



Instagram
Personal Instagram
Fitness Instagram 
Twitter
Bloglovin

Comments