Sunday Stories / kikikaylzz

Welcome back to another Sunday Stories session!
I was pretty surprised, the first one I wrote of these - people took too really well - I wasn't expecting people to really care so much haha. Nonetheless, I really appreciate it.

This week has been a quiet week for me, I didn't do too much but I decided to make a post anyway! I still haven't decided if these posts will be a weekly or bi-weekly thing yet, I guess it really depends on what happens during the week.

I've been for a few walks around Forest Lake this week! There's Pokestops out there on the walk around track, as well as a couple of gyms and recently I've been really back into playing Pokemon Go! So it's been a win/win situation - fitness (2.5km round track) and being able to catch Pokemon and hit the pokestops!

Speaking of Pokemon Go! I also went into Southbank and it was a literal jackpot! I try to avoid Southbank as much as I possibly can, I really just don't like the place haha but it's definitely good for Pokémon hunting! I caught a lot of new things, like Grimer (lol bc my iPhone changed that to Grindr)  and a Ditto! I've been trying for days since The came updated and brought out Ditto to catch one but I've never been lucky enough, so I'm pretty happy. I also managed to collect a tonne of Bulbasaur, Magikarp, Belsprout and Squirtles in the time that we were there (we also went through West End and Yeronga to get these). At 11:05pm my friend said it was time to go home and we were only making one more stop to get a Growlithe that she wanted, well anyways, 2 hours and literally like 100 stops later - I got home! It was a really fun night!



I went to Sizzler for dinner one night! (Looking up site locations, it doesn't say Sizzler is a VIC or most of NSW thing - Sizzler is a buffet restaurant just so you know). All you can eat for $30?! I'm not complaining + their deserts are actually the best thing ever! Very delicious but verrryyyyy unhealthy, sorry diet. #cheatdayeveryday

I worked only twice this week, unfortunately but I guess that's okay. Kinda really wish I was full time bc it'd be great to have the same amount of money coming in at the end of each week! One night was pretty quiet but the other we got smashed because the Coldplay concert finished and neither myself or the manager on shift knew that they were playing that night at all so that was a nice surprise. It's all fun and games when you can't actually start the work you have to do until past midnight and you've been at work for the last 2 hours! Good times good times.



On another note, I finished my Christmas shopping for my family! My brother rang me the day before I was due to go shop to say he wanted to combine Christmas presents with me this year for everyone so I had to think of better presents that weren't just money #strugglestreet but I think I succeeded really well and that my family will enjoy their presents. (I have Christmas gift guides up on my blog. So far I've done gift guides for above and below $60! Check them out here and here). I also bought something small for my housemate, but I wasn't sure what else to get her so I'll get something else in the near future. I also need to pick up something for my best friend, but I literally only want to get her a gag gift haha. Best friend of the year goes to me!



I went to Pac Fair (Pacific Fair shopping centre on the Gold Coast). I haven't been to Pac Fair in about 2 years or so, so it was nice to see how the renovations turned out and shop at a few stores we don't have in Brisbane or atleast not anywhere near me.
First stop was obviously Bath and Body Works! This is the only store in Queensland.. I've been wanting to go here for such a long time and my dream finally came true! I was pretty underwhelmed actually, they stocked the really popular scents, but unfortunately I didn't like any of them and all the good Christmas scents were already sold out. I ended up only buying 2 pocketbacks and that was only because I didn't want to leave empty handed - they were $3.50 each.
We also went to Victoria's Secret and Sephora (only store in Queensland), among other stores while we were there. The Sephora was really decently sized, and virtually everything was stocked, I ended up leaving with a beautyblender original, as I don't own a beautyblender and wanted to give it a try. This set me back $30.

While we were at the Gold Coast, we hit Broadbeach and had a lay in the sun and a dip in the water. Queensland is already in the mid 30s temperature wise, and it's only the beginning of December! So a beach trip was much needed. Even though it rained all day.



My local Sushi Train had a birthday so all the sushi was $3!
They also reopened the Donut King (hallelujah) at Indooroopilly shopping centre and they were giving away free cinnamon donuts between 2-2:30! Best bet I was there! Safe to say I'm incredibly broke and fat now haha.
I've missed Donut King! They shut down a lot of Brisbane chains, I'm glad they're finally making a comeback.

I did a bit of clothes shopping and bought a shot glass set at Indro too and got my dog a costume for Christmas, which I'm sure she'll hate but for the few seconds it stays on, she'll look real cute!




That's all for this weeks Sunday Stories! Tune in next time for most fun adventures.
K

Twitter
Instagram
Fitness Instagram
Personal Instagram

Comments