Last Minute Christmas Gift Guide 2016 / kikikaylzz

So, it's 5 days out from Christmas and you haven't finished Christmas shopping? No worries, I'm here to help! This is my Last Minute Christmas Gift Guide for 2016!

Perfume
Perfume is the perfect last minute gift for someone - everywhere stocks perfume and it's rather inexpensive.

Gift Cards
Everyone loves a gift card, a Westfield or Myer will sure go a long way.


Money
Money is easy. Money makes the world go round.

Alcohol
I love receiving alcohol for Christmas because it means I don't have to go out and buy my own then bother to bring it over to my families house - win win.



Polaroid/Instax Film
Polaroids are great for capturing picture perfect moments! And you can keep them, they also make great little photo album gifts.

Lipstick
Lipstick, or a liquid lipstick are great last minute gifts, they're relatively inexpensive. A nice nude or statement red will always go down well.



Makeup Set
Makeup packs are the best gifts, especially the ones that contain Minis like the Benefit Cosmetics ones do. Each year Benefit do tonnes of different gift packs and they're always a sure fire hit.

Clutch
A statement or subtle clutch purse is a great gift if you're anything like me and own literally one purse and one handbag, variety is always there. The Mimco ones are the perfect size and hold a lot of stuff.



Hope you enjoyed and found my last Christmas gift guide for 2016 useful!
K


Twitter
Instagram


Comments