Christmas Wish List 2016 / kikikaylzz

PSA: There's only 11 days till Christmas! I'm actually really excited for Christmas this year! It's been a verrryyyy long time since I was last excited for Christmas - I feel like a kid again.
Everyone always struggles with what to get me for Christmas so I'm making it easy and creating a Christmas Wishlist (and gift guide for others).

Disclaimer: I don't expect any of these items, they're just some things I'd like and makes a great blog post!

Garmin VivoSmart Watch
I've just joined a gym and really enjoy going and working out, so I thought it would be a good idea to get a smart watch to keep track of my calories, steps, workouts etc.

Gym Clothes
In regards to the above, I've been obsessed with buying gym clothes! I like looking cute at the gym while I go red in the face and come out looking like I've just taken a swim haha.


Sunglasses
I've been really enjoying sunglasses recently - as someone that never used to wear them (like for 99% of my life so far). I'd love a pair of the Quay Kitty sunglasses

Money
This is really just a given - it's easy and I'm saving for my first car currently!


Westfield Gift Card
Westfield gift vouchers are the best! There's so many different stores available and if all else fails, I can use it to buy makeup or someone else's gift.

Mecca Gift Card
Mecca is an amazing store! But hella expensive for a constantly broke bitch like me haha. It would be very useful.

Kylie Cosmetics - 22, Malibu, Pumpkin
I've only recently joined the Kylie Cosmetics train and hell, why did I wait so long? They're great! (I'll have a review up soon). I've got most of the ones that I want minus a few but you can never have too many Kylie Cosmetics products.

MAC Nutcracker Sweet - Peach Face Palette
This Palette is absolutely gorgeous - Whisper of Gilt would be the perfect highlight for my pale skin but at $99 AUD, I can't afford to be spending that kind of money on just one thing unfortunately.


Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation - Porcelain
This is my holy grail foundation - it looks flawless on my skin. I'd love a backup given that it retails in Mecca for $72AUD.

NARS Creamy Radiant Concealer - Chantilly
Another holy grail product - this covers my bags flawlessly and it's great to mix in with the Bobbi Brown foundation.

Glamglow Super Mud Mask
I've had samples of this in the past and I really liked it but can't afford the hefty price tag - it'd be an awesome gift!

Acrylic Makeup Case
I'm currently culling my makeup collection MASSIVELY (a lot for sale here) but my acrylic draws are still overflowing and it's really starting to irk me because I can't see everything I have haha. First world problems.

Beauty Blender
I've been wanting a beauty blender forever but just haven't gotten around to ordering one.



That's my Christmas Wishlist for 2016. I hope you got some ideas for yourself!

Instagram
Twitter


Comments