Monthly Favourites: July 2015

Hello, it's been a while but I'm back now & plan on staying!
Wow! We're already 8 months into the year! It's gone so fast!
Today I'll be showing you my favourites for the month of July!


All the favourites


Carmex Moisture Plus Lipbalm has been my go to for the month of July. My lips thankfully don't get terrible in the colder months but do definitely still need to be moisturized daily + this adds a hint of colour to my lips which makes me look more awake. My favourite is the Peach colour. I've been favouring wearing one of these balms over wearing a lipstick/lipgloss when I go out recently as well.

MAC Hot Gossip Lipstick is the best pinky nude colour ever! It's so easy to wear with every makeup look and it's the perfect colour to wear on days when you're wearing very little makeup!

MAC Hot Gossip, Carmex Balm Peach, Carmex Balm Pink

Nude By Nature Magic Mineral Mascara has been my go-to mascara for the month of July. It's such a natural looking mascara that makes my lashes look lovely and long. It's a very dry mascara, which I much prefer.

NYX Wonder Pencils I've been loving these to line my waterline recently, vs using a black pencil. It makes me look so much more awake without being stark on the waterline, especially if I'm not wearing much/if any makeup. I tend to use the lightest pencil the most.



MAC Mineralize Skin Finish in Lightscapade is my favourite highlighter ever. I haven't found anything to top it. It makes my skin so beautiful and gives a dewy look. I use it pretty much everywhere on my face. You can't overdose with the Lightscapade highlighter & a little goes a long way! It's the perfect white highlighter. If you're someone that's incredibly pale (like myself) or just doesn't like pink/gold/peach highlighters - this is for you!

LA Girl Pro Conceal Concealer in Natural is the second lightest in the collection. Originally I bought this before Shaaanxo gave alot of hype to it. While I quite like this concealer, I don't think it's as good as Shannon says. But that's just my opinion. It gives a decent coverage & isn't too yellow to be stark against my skin. I mainly like this concealer because it's pretty close to my skin colour once blended out so I can wear it out on days when I'm wearing minimal makeup and not look silly.

Benefit Porefessional Primer has been my go-to primer for months now. I have a few of the Mini sizes that I got from the Christmas sets from 2014. I don't use it over my whole face though, only on my T-Zone & mainly focusing it on my pores. I don't have very large pores, but it's still nice not to be able to see them.

Benefit Stay Don't Stray is a holy grail product for me. I use it to conceal my undereye bags - it's the perfect colour match to my skin, which I love because it means I don't have to wear anything else on my face and it doesn't show up stark on my face! I also use it to prime my eyes & conceal blemishes! It's a very universal product. Once again, I got a mini size of this in the Christmas 2014 sets.

Essence Lash & Brow Gel Mascara I'm 100% sure I've already said I love this somewhere between my Blog, YouTube or Instagram & I definitely do! I use it on my brows as I've found it clumps my lashes pretty badly but as a brow gel it works wonders for such a cheap product! It sets my brows in place and they stay in place all day, providing I don't hit my brow on/with something. It's not even $6 at Target so well worth giving a shot if you're in the market for a cheap brow product.

ELF Undereye Setting Powder I've said it before, I'll say it again - I love this stuff! It massively brightens up my undereye area like no other. It's got small specks of glitter in it which alot of people don't like, but I do, which makes the light reflect off the glitters therefore making your undereye area so much brighter.



Body Shop Body Butter in Strawberry I use this mainly as a hand cream, every other couple of nights. It's my absolute favourite Body Shop scent & makes my hands feel super soft.
\
Bath & Body Works Shower Gel in Be Enchanted I loooooooove this scent! I don't really know how to describe it but if you've got a Bath & Body Works near you (unfortunately Australia doesn't but the first store will be opening up in Sydney late this year/early next!) it's well worth going to have a sniff! It's a very sweet scent. I've been using it non-stop. I've had it for almost 2 years now and haven't wanted to use it because it's not easily accessible but I no longer care about that. :P It makes my skin smell divine & super soft.


Well, another month gone, a new set of favourites. Let me know in the comments if you have any of the same favourites or any questions about anything I've posted today!

Love Kayla
Don't forget to follow my blog on BlogLovin to stay up to date with my posts (:

Comments