20 Makeup Products I'm Lusting To Have - Current Wishlist - August 2015

Hi everyone! Today on my blog will be my current wishlist for the month of August 2015. I've been lusting over a lot of things recently, because I need all the pretties, right? I know it... but unfortunately, I'm just a girl with an addiction to buying things that I don't actually need and then never having money for things I do need/want. I'm too poor to be this addicted to makeup haha. While I probably won't pick up many, if any (because let's face it, I'm broke!) Of these products during the month of August, I'm writing this in August so therefore, it's my August wishlist.
I have a fair few products, so let's get straight into it!



1. Urban Decay Naked 1 Palette
2. Carmex Moisture Plus Sheer Tint Lipbalm in Peach & Pink
3. Becca x Jaclyn Hill Champagne Pop
4. MAC Kelly Yum Yum Lipstick
5. Benefit Porefessional (Fullsize)
6. TheBalm Mary-Lou Manizer
7. Tarte Amazonian Clay Palette
8. MAC Peaches and Cream Blush 
9. L'Oréal Infallible Matte Foundation



10. Maybelline Nudes Palette
11. Louboutin Lipstick
12. Lorac Pro Eyeshadow Palette 
13. Colourpop Sheer Tint Lippie Stix 
14. MAC Bijou Lipglass
15. Lorac Unzipped/Unzipped Gold Palette 
16. NYX Intense Butter Gloss
17. Gerard Cosmetics Serenity Liquid Lipstick

18. Too Faced Natural Eyes Palette 
19. Kathleenlights/Shaaanxo Colourpop Quads
20. NYX Suede Liquid Lipsticks

Let me know what's on your makeup wishlist!

Kayla x

Don't forget to follow my blog on BlogLovin to stay up to date with my posts (:

Comments