bluescandal.com Haul | kikikaylzz

For those that follow me on Instagram (@kikikaylzz) you would have seen me post a picture a little while ago, with the caption: "GOT $200 AUD WORTH OF MAKEUP FREE" and people were curious as to how that happened & wanted to see what I got, so that is the purpose of this post. OKAY? okay.

Before I get started, I yet again wanna complain about how shit Australia post is. Okay, so this package arrived in Sydney on September 18th. After waiting 12 business days, I rang & enquired about it. They said they had no idea where it was & if I wanted to do something about it that I had to contact the seller & get them to dispute with USPS against Aus post. Thank you for losing my package! You are useless. I contacted the seller and said I'd wait a little longer and see what happened. And a few days later, guess what happened? IT WAS SENT BACK TO THE STATES!!!!! Are you friggin kidding me?!?!? I contacted the seller again & was told I'd be resent the package once he had received it back. Tracking updated to going through the US sort facility & stopped after that. I left it waited. Nothing happened!!!! Now,  this was like the 10th of Octover now (nearly a month after it originally arrived in Aus) & I was pretty close to my PayPal dispute time being up. So I just contacted the seller and asked for a refund, which I was happily given along with an apology. (They have such great service!) And low and behold, on OCT 15 (Miley Cyrus in Brisbane!) The courier delivered the package!  HALLELUJAH! 

So essentially, I GOT ALL THIS STUFF FOR FREE! I think I paid about $40 for shipping. So I got $170 AUD worth of makeup FREE!!  

Now,  let's move into the goods. 

I bought a few different things, mostly lipsticks, mostly NYX - of course. Let's be real here.

First off,  I got the NYX Macaron Lippies. I got every colour, because for $6, why the hell not? Ya feel me. How beautiful are they though?
Let me know if you'd like a separate post on these!


Next, I got 2 Butter Lipsticks in the shades Pops & Little Susie. 


I also bought a Matte lipstick from NYX. This was the last lipstick I bought. This lipstick is the shade Indie Flick - a perfect spring colour here in Aus!



When NYX had their last 30% off sale, I went in to buy the Morocco SMLC, but it was sold out, so I bought it online. Yet another gorgeous colour for Spring.



For a while now I've been wanting to buy a brow powder kit but all the ones available are too warm/the wrong colour for my brows. I decided on buying the NYX brow kit in Taupe/Ash. This suits my brows perfectly & either of the shades looks good.



I decided to complete my Jumbo Eye Pencil collection, I now have all 32 colours! These colours are: Peacock, Sparkle Leopard, Cashmere & Bronze. I feel pretty accomplished by having all 32 colours.



I bought the Smoky & Natural palettes. I nearly bought them in our stores last time the sale was on but didn't have cash dollaz at the time.But that's okay, because I have them now & got them for $1.55 each cheaper than the sale price here. I'm a bargain type-a girl.



I bought all 3 of the Wonder Pencils.
Light, Medium & Dark. Dark is quite light still.



And 4 of the Rimmel London Colour Rush Balms.
I legit love these things!


The only last item I bought was the LA Girl Pro Concealer. I've heard so many people rave about it and decided I wanted to try it for myself. Here's hoping it's good.


Well, that's all I bought. Let me know if you'd be interested in reviews/swatches of any of the products I bought! :D

In between blogging, you can find me here
Instagram - @kikikaylzz
YouTube - kikikaylzz


Don't forget to follow me on BlogLovin to stay updated with my posts :)

Stay Beautiful,
Kayla

Comments