NYX OZSALE HAUL | #2 | kikikaylzz | beautybykaylag

I order from OzSale waaaay too often I've realised.
I want to straight away say I was VERY unimpressed with their service for this order.
It was placed on July 7th. Stock arrived July 23rd. Wasn't packed until August 4th, and FINALLY dispatched a month after it was ordered, on August 5th.
When I purchased, it said the order would arrive between August 1st & August 8th at the latest. Obviously, I knew that wasn't going to be the case. The UK Post didn't send my parcel until the 8th, and it arrived on the 18th - not that my delivery man bothered to see if I was home. Ugh.
It took 3 weeks longer to arrive than it said it was going too - very unimpressed. I thought the first order was long, nothing compared to this!
However, the prices were too good to miss out on, considering they're cheaper than American prices. On that note, lets get into the goodies that I bought!


Jumbo Eye Pencil

Dark Brown
It actually looks black... but when swatched, it is brown. #yolo
I NEED 4 MORE OF THESE TO HAVE THE WHOLE COLLECTION!
$3 each


Jumbo Lip Pencil


L-R: Chaos, Pink Nude
$3 each


Creamy Round Lipstick



All of them

 L-R: Vitamin, Gardenia, Watermelon, Rose Bud
 L-R: Paris, Snow White, Power, Fig
$2 each


Black Label Lipstick 

 Packaging

L-R: Heather, Cancun Pink, Chilly Pepper
$5 each



Mega Shine Gloss

T-B: Pop, Plush Red, Juicy Pink
$4 each


Slim Lip Pencil



T-B: Plush Red, Beige, Flower, Rose, Citrine
$2 each.


Glitter Powder

 Cool angle, bc why not?
 L-R: Purple, Silver, Gold, Crystal, Apple, Blue, Pink
$1 each.


That's everything I got from this NYX sale. I look forward to buying more, especially the lip pencils. Such great quality!

In between blogging you can find me here

Don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin to keep up to date with my blog posts :)



Also, I'll be using my YouTube account more frequently, so check that out and SUBSCRIBE

Love Kayla :)

Comments