SHOP MY STASH - A Few of My Favourite Things - August 2014 | kikikaylzz | beautybykaylag

Thought I would do something a little different on my blog tonight.

Let's Shop My Stash. 

As per the title, this will be a  few of my Favourite products that I own (Not necessarily from August though) Just generally. They're in no particular order.
Let me know if you'd like more posts like this. (Leave your ideas below as well :))


  1. Australis Ready, Set, Go Finishing Powder
    It can be bought here from Priceline, or here from the Australis website.
    Also available in stores - Priceline, Kmart.

    I have been using this setting powder alot lately.
  2. Rimmel London - Scandaleyes Lycra Flex Mascara
    It can be bought here from Priceline, or here from Chemist Warehouse.
    Also available in Store - Priceline, Chemist Warehouse Kmart, Big W, Discount Chemist, Target.

    This is my go-to mascara nowadays. I will continually repurchase it.
  3. Rimmel London - Scandaleyes Waterproof Eyeliner (Silver)
    It can be bought here from Priceline.
    Also available in Store - Priceline, Chemist Warehouse, Kmart, Big W, Discount Chemist, Target etc.

    I always used to be the type of person that HAD to have black eyeliner, but lately I've been using a silver eyeliner. It's still bold but less noticeable (Good for if it smudges. Luckily mine never did that).
  4. Rimmel London - Stay Matte Foundation (Light Ivory)
    It can be bought here from Priceline, or here from Chemist Warehouse.
    Also available in Store - Priceline, Chemist Warehouse, Target.

    I actually ordered mine from an American website, so Light Ivory isn't available in Australia, however Fair Ivory is, which is the same thing. This makes my skin matte, and helps with oil control (Don't get oily at all with this foundation).
  5. Biore - Revitalise 4 in 1 Self Foaming Cleanser
    It can be bought here from Target
    Also available in Store - Target, Priceline, Chemist Warehouse, Coles, Woolworths

    Lets be real, I only got this the other day - but I've used it alot since then and I absolutely love it. It makes my skin super dooper smooth and soft + my face actually feels clean.
  6. ELF - Eye Refresh
    It can be bought here from iherb.com (PCH830 will get you a discount on your order)
    Not available in Stores in Australia.

    I LOVE THIS! No exaggeration. I LOVE THIS STUFF. It makes my undereye circles less noticable. My bags less puffy. I feel more refreshed and look more awake. Would buy /10.
  7. ELF - Baked Eyeshadow Palette (NYC & California)
    It can be bought here (NYC) & here (California) from iherb.com (PCH830 will get you a discount on your order)
    Not available in stores in Australia.

    These palettes are actually amazing. Decently pigmented when dry. Amazingly pigmented when wet.
  8. NYX - Jumbo Eye Pencil (Milk)
    It can be bought here from Target
    Also available in Store - Target

    I don't feel that this needs an explanation as to why I love it. If you've used it - you'll know it's magical powers. If not, you need to buy it and find out. ;)


That's all I've got for this Shop My Stash.
Would you like me to make this a monthly thing?
Let me know if you buy anythaaang!


When I'm not blogging, you can find me here.
Bloglovin
 (Don't forget to follow me here to keep up to date with my blog posts :)!)

Comments