July Favourites | 2014 | kikikaylzz | beautybykaylag

Holy hell! It's the start of August already!
Only 2 months till my 18th & 4 months till the end of the year!
This year has just flown by, how crazy is that?

Every month I see favourites post/videos go up & I'm like 'oh damn, I've forgotten to do mine!' I literally only put my June Faves up like 2 weeks ago!

I have been loving a fair few things this month!


Everything


Formula 10.0.6 Best Face Foward Daily Foaming Cleanser.
This works well with my skin, plus the scent is divine! Grapefruit yummmmmy!


Anatomicals Cocoa Body Cleanser
I don't own a heap of body products, but I own more than I need. I bought this because of how it smells. I LOVE CHOCOLATE, and this is just literal perfection.


ELF HD Underere Setting Powder
At first, I definitely wasn't fussed on this. I didn't think it worked, but I've used it alot lately & I've come to love it. 


Maybelline Colour Correct Concealer
My skin has been terrible lately, pretty glad I picked this up. Covers my redness like a charm.


Rimmel ScandalEyes Flex Mascara
I don't like ANY of the other ScandalEyes mascaras, but I tried this one on a whim because I couldn't find the mascara I'd normally use, and I ended up loving it. Definitely my HG mascara.


Biore Daily Detoxify Scrub
I used to use Biore products all the time before they repackaged their products, I found the the formula had changed on most items, and I stopped buying them. Anyhow, I picked this up at the Target sale recently, and I quite like it, not as good as they used to be, but not terrible either.


NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream - Prague
I've been using this ALOT lately, and it's been perfect with my makeup that I've worn.
I do use balm under it, however as it's drying.
It's the perfect hot pink.

Anyhow, that's it for my July favourites, do we have anything in common?
If you want a review on anything, just let me know! 



When I'm not blogging you can find me here:
Instagram


Comments