NYX HAUL - OzSale | kikikaylzz | beautybykaylag

At the beginning of June I placed an order with OzSale during their epic NYX sale.
I bought a total of 28 items for $62 + S9.95 shipping = $71.95 which made each item about $2.56
TOTAL BARGAIN given the Australian prices.
We also don't have alot of these items/colours here in Australia either. We're literally SO FAR BEHIND! I will list which products/colours aren't available here in Australia when I post pictures.



I also have a friend (Sam from @thatlittlebeautyblog on Instagram. Follow her!) who was kind enough to order me a Jumbo Eye Pencil that I didn't place in my order, because I accdiently got rid of it because I had double ups of things & must have deleted it when I was getting rid of the extras in my cart. OOPSIES! & she also very kindly, gave me her spare Gardenia Round Lipstick.
So technically I got 30 items yay!

In the sale there was:
Jumbo Eye Pencils: $3
Jumbo Lip Pencils: $3
Jumbo Glitter Pencils: $1
Mega Shine Lipglosses: $4
Round Lipsticks: $2
Brow Pencils: $3
Liquid Glitter Liners: $2
Single Shadows: $4
A few Sets (various): $29-$34

I bought -
2 Glitter Liners
1 Single Shadow
1 Brow Pencil
3 Mega Shine Glosses
10 Jumbo Glitter Pencils
4 5 Round Lipsticks
1 Jumbo Lip Pencil
7 Jumbo Eye Pencils

I got a fair few things, but unfortunately I didn't look properly & missed a heap of things I'd like to try or that I wanted.
Next time fo sho'

Bits & Pieces

I got the Brow Pencil in Light Brown
Shadow in Frosted Ocean
2 Glitter Liners in Disco Ball & Silver (One is fine glitter, the other is fine glitter that shows different colours in the light, kinda holographic)
Jumbo Lip Pencil in Iris.

 Iris Pencil

This is the first Lip Pencil I've bought from NYX. 

 Glitter Liners

Frosted Ocean eyeshadow

7 Jumbo Eye Pencils



L-R: Pacific, Horse Raddish, Oyster, Lime, Purple, Baby Blue, Lavender

3 Mega Shine glosses.

Really happy because 2 are colours I've been dying to have!

L-R: African Queen, Ice Princess, Chandelier

Love, love, love Mega Shine glosses!
I did however, order American Queen, but I was sent African Queen instead!


 I was super excited to see these!
1. because I didn't know they existed and
2. because we don't have them here in Australia (obviously)


These are the Jumbo Glitter Pencils.
I did try swatching them, but it turns out that the colour doesn't actually come up - it's literally just the glitter.
So the colours you see and only glitter, there's no base behind them. That was a little disappointing, but for only $1 each, there's not really anything worth complaining about.
The only thing was that the dark green pencils lid is cracked all the way to the top.

And the last things I got were the Round Lipsticks.

L-R: Fusion, Christie, Gem, Pandora


Well that's everything I got from the first NYX sale from OzSale.
I have since ordered from their next sale, I think I got around 30 things - so look out for that!

When I'm not blogging, you can find me here:

Comments