RANT POST | L'OREAL - NYX | kikikaylzz | beautybykaylag

Okay, so I thought I'd do something a little different today.
I don't know about you, but I'm sick to death of people complaining and whinging that L'Oreal has bought NYX Cosmetics. I honestly wish you would all shut the hell up, as a nice way of putting it.



L'Oreal is the Parent Company to many brands we all know and love.
They are the biggest Cosmetic Company in the world!


I've stopped using Instagram as much recently just because everywhere I look, all I see is:

  • 'I won't use your products anymore because you're owned by L'Oreal'
  • 'You're a sell out because you let L'Oreal buy your company'
  • 'NYX might be cruelty free, but L'Oreal isn't'

UM WOW! CAN U NOT.


It's super annoying because L'Oreal owns A HEAP OF DIFFERENT COMPANIES/BRANDS and NO ONE complains about them!!!
If you want to see all the brands they own, you can use the link below.
Brands L'Oreal Owns (link from their website)

I will list some for the people that can't be bothered.
L'Oreal Owns:
  • Maybelline
  • Garnier
  • Yves Saint Laurent
  • Urban Decay
  • Essie
  • The Body Shop
Just to name a few!

So I wish people would stop complaining and whinging that L'Oreal will 'wreck NYX' because if you hated supposed Animal Testing so much, you wouldn't use any of those brands, let alone the rest either!


If you REALLY liked their products, you would continue to buy them!
There's no saying that just because L'Oreal owns NYX, means they're going to make NYX test on animals. Urban Decay is still cruelty free, and as listed before, they're owned by L'Oreal.

I don't condone animal testing, I don't think it's a good thing to do, but I'm not going to give up a product/brand I LOVE just because another company now owns them!

Everyone should stop over reacting and taking things to drastic measures, when no one even knows for sure if NYX will test on animals because of being owned by L'Oreal. NYX has always been cruelty-free, and I'm sure they will remain that way!

RANT OVER!


STAY CONNECTED

Comments

  1. Couldn't agree with you more. I think some people just like to create a big fuss and feed off the drama. Most of our favourite cosmetic lines are all owned by 4-5 major companies. I guess a lot of people don't realize that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly, it's ridiculous!
      I don't see what the point is. They're not going to buy back the company, that's a loss in money.

      Delete
  2. Lol I agree, people complain so much about how the company that owns Rimmel isn't cruelty free so they means Rimmel isn't either. Umm no, that's not how it works.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tell me about it. It's seriously so childish

      Delete

Post a Comment