Mini Maybelline Haul - OzSale | kikikaylzz | beautybykaylag

Around Mid June I placed an order with OzSale for some Maybelline products during their Maybelline & Loreal sale.
I don't own any Loreal products because they don't interest me and until recently, I owned no Maybelline products either. I still don't own many Maybelline products (I'm a Rimmel sort of girl!) but I decided to place an order because they sale was too good to resist.
There was a heap of variety to choose from, but I only bought a few different colours of 1 product.

I paid $4 for each of these items.
I bought 6, so $24 + $9.95 shipping = $33.95 I honestly don't think that's alot considering these products retail in Australia for $11.95
$11.95 x 6 = $71.70
I saved $37.95!
I was more than happy to buy the products because these colours aren't available in Australia & from everywhere else cost a fortune to get shipped here.

They come in a multitude of different colours ranging from nudes to very bold/out there colours & are available in Matte or Shimmer. The majority of them are shimmer though.

Have you figured out what I'm talking about yet?!?

OF COURSE THEY'RE THE MAYBELLINE COLOR TATTOOS!!!!

I got:
300 Fuchsia Fever, 30 Icy Mint, 25 Shady Shore, 200 Ready Set Green, 200 Mossy Green & 100 Blue On By.
I did also want Test My Teal, but it was sold out before I got to the sale & I bought Lavish Lavender in my local Terry White Chemist store (HALF PRICE!)

WOULD YOU LIKE ME TO DO A COLLECTION POST? (I also have a few coming from Chemist Warehouse, eventually & some in my collection already) So leave a comment on this post if you're interested in that!

Lets get into it!


All of these are Limited Edition (The only one I've found in Australia is Icy Mint)

I was actually stunned by the colours of these in their jars. I'd seen them online but they look nowhere near as good as they do in person!


Top: L-R: Fuchsia Fever, Ready Set Green, Shady Shores
Bottom: L-R: Blue On By, Icy Mint, Mossy Green

L-R: Blue On By, Fuchsia Fever, Icy Mint, Ready Set Green, Mossy Green, Shady Shores.

The majority of these have a frosted finish, I actually quite like it because they are such bright shades. It just dulls them a little.
They're EASILY buildable to get the pigment that you desire.
Compared to other CT's, THESE ARE SOOOOOO SUPER CREAMY!
Definitely pick these up if you get a chance!

I honestly was surprised with these, from what I had seen online, everyone else hated alot of these colours. They were either too sheer or patchy, and I didn't find that AT ALL with any of mine so I'm so happy with them! 
_________________________________________________________________________________

das it das it
If you want me to do a collection post, let me know! :)
PEACE OUT YO
_________________________________________________________________________________


Connect with me here:
Instagram:
Bloglovin:
YouTube:
Twitter:

Comments