Lippies I'm Loving! ♡ | kikikaylzz | beautybykaylag

I decided to do a 'Lippies I'm Loving' post because lip products are my absolute favorite makeup product!
This post will contain lipsticks, glosses, balms & whatever else I can think of.
I've really gotten into lip products lately. More bold colours & not just gloss anymore, so I'm pretty proud of myself. God I sound so lame!
Please excuse the no makeup & selfies, I wasn't doing anything worthwhile today, just lounging around at home, so I was very dressed down.
And on that note, lets get started!
_________________________________________________________________________________

Everything

I'll be posting everything individually, well most things individually.
_________________________________________________________________________________

EOS Lipbalm


The first lippie I've been loving is my EOS Balms.
L_R: Strawberry Sorbet, Sweet Mint, Pomegranate Raspberry

If you read my EOS Lipbalm Collection Post, you'd know I've only had these for around 6 months.
I fell in love instantly when I tried these. They work absolute wonders. I wish they were more readily available in Australia though & weren't so expensive.
I use these 3 most because SS is next to my bed. SM is in my work bag & PR is in my purse.
_________________________________________________________________________________

Butter Gloss


Swatches
L-R: Peaches & Cream, Eclair, Creme Brulee

I bought Eclair & Creme Brulee in the sets.
I bought Peaches & Cream the other day, from the Target sale.

 Creme Brulee

 Eclair

Peaches & Cream

I've found that Eclair & Creme Brulee don't have the strongest colour pay off, but the colour that they do have is nice enough. I did want a strong colour pay off though, so I picked up Peaches & Cream, and I have absolutely no regrets for this, it's such an amazing colour, more pink than peach though.
_________________________________________________________________________________

Moisture Renew Lipstick



I was sent this lipstick from the ladies at Coty Australia, I'm so happy that they sent it to me.
It's such a lovely red/plum wine shade. It's easily become my favourite bold lipstick.
These last forever when not eating or drinking & once you put them on, you can just feel the moisture absorb into your lips! They go on smoothly & are creamy.
_______________________________________________________________________________

Ballet Lipstick

 Loving how the colour shown at the bottom actually matches the colour of the lipstick! 


This Australis lipstick is the perfect pink nude! I don't own any pink nudes other than this one, and I don't think I'll ever need another brand either. These are so creamy & pigmented, it's not even funny.
________________________________________________________________________________

Mega Shine Lipgloss

 I have these in Perfect & Beige
I love how the tops of the lids have 3D bows on it. So adorable!

My lips are naturally light pink, so the pink one really stands out and the natural one balances out my lip colour but doesn't give them the 'natural' look.

I got both these MSL's in the NYX 'It List' sets. And they're probably my favourite product from the whole set. They're gorgeous on & smell like Cherry (Red starburst lollies) which is purely amazing.
They're a sticky gloss, but not so sticky that it's unwearable and annoying.
_________________________________________________________________________________

Lip Plumper



I like how it's clear, but at the same time it's got the slightest tint of colour to it. It doesn't come up, but it's nice.

I also have the Kim plumper, but it's got a little more colour to it, so I prefer this one as I can apply it and then put colours on the top and they won't be altered.
I'm loving this plumper. I love the tingly feeling. The scent isn't great, but unless you're smelling the wand or the tube, you don't really notice it. Like the MSL's, it's a sticky texture, but I guess that means it won't wear off really quickly. I haven't actually noticed a plump in my lips while wearing this, but I do enjoy the tingly sensation of this product, so I wear it for no real reason.
_________________________________________________________________________________

Jumbo Lip Pencils





I bought these in a set, it came with 3 others and a lip liner & gloss for $5 at Big W one day, I'd never really tried Boe Beauty products before, but they were so cheap that I couldn't resist.

From what I can tell, there's no shade names on these products.
One is a coral/peach colour & the other a bright pink/fuchsia colour.
If you've read some of my other posts, you'd know that I'm trying to be bolder in the colours that I'm wearing on both my lips and eyes, but mainly lips.

I absolutely adore the pink shade, it's bright, but not too bright that it's overwhelming/over powering/ unwearable etc. Due to the natural pinkness on my lips, it swatches differently than it does on my hand. I think this colour works great with my fair skin and could be paired with any makeup look.

As for the peach one, I do really like it, but it definitely turned up more red on my lips, but that was probably because I had swatched this one very last on my lips. I don't own any coral/peach/orangey colours, at all so this is a nice colour to have.

These pencils are VERY creamy, like there's creamy and then there's VERY creamy... I don't feel a dryness on my lips while wearing these and they don't cling to the lines of your lips which is a massive plus for me!
_________________________________________________________________________________

Matte Lip Cream




I think this is a very wearable colour, and especially because it's going into Winter here in Australia, the darker colours are much appreciated.
The only other Matte lip products I own are the Australis Velourlips, and they're incredibly drying and flaky and just look terrible in general, however, this Boe Beauty one is different. It's not drying, not flaky, has a slight glossy shine to it, but it mostly matte & I think it looks pretty good tbh.
_________________________________________________________________________________

Mixstix - Strawberry & Banana


I've never been the biggest fan of Chapstick, I don't know why, we just never really had them in our house when I was younger (We had cheap balms or Nivea balms) so I never felt a need to try them out because the ones I had worked fine. However, I'm pretty glad that I did because I've been wearing it alot since I bought it. It comes in a set of 2, Banana & strawberry and Lemon & Raspberry (I think it's raspberry) I don't particularly like the 2nd one due to the scents, but if I finished my first one, I'd use it until I got a replacement. 

I love the scents. Banana smells like the lolly bananas you can get & strawberry smells like strawberry lollies, but I can't quite put my finger on it what lolly it is.
The price of these is awesome. They're $6.99 for a pack of 2, which is cheaper than buying 2 chapsticks separately. That's alot of the reason I picked this set up actually, I was just going to get 2 strawberry chapsticks on their own, but this was cheaper, not by much but I'm broke as so it was a life saver!

I find that these last a few hours, so long as you're not eating or drinking. Sadly they have no taste though.
I wrote a comparason review of this Mixstick and my EOS Strawberry Sorbet, you can read it here.
_________________________________________________________________________________

Hope you guys have enjoyed my Lippies I'm Loving post.
More exciting things to come.

Kayla :)
_________________________________________________________________________________

Wanna know what I'm up too? Follow me on Instagram

Like my blog? Keep up to date by following me on Bloglovin

I have a Twitter also, but don't use it much.

Youtube.com/user/kikikaylzz 
^ das me das me

Comments