SPENDING BAN! | kikikaylzz | beautybykaylag

Okay, so I completely failed my last SB. Within 2 days I had spent ALOT of money that I didn't have.

So I'll be starting again on the 1st of June. I aim to last a month.
I'm putting a ban on things I don't necessarily needs.
Makeup, Accessories, Some clothes (I own no winter clothes)

Anyone that wishes to join me on this journey is more than welcome. Just comment on my insta pic about Spending Ban Buddies (@beautybykaylag) and I'll add you to the group chat (Leave you KIK Name!!!) I'm making so we can all stay motivated and encourage each other about not spending! :P

I'll be updating if I do spend money. I'll have a reason why, probably the most stupid reason ever, but I'll have a reason.

I've spent soooooooooooooooooooo much money on uneeded stuff in the past few months. Complete waste of money IMO. I'm disappointed in myself honestly. I don't get alot of work (casual) and they only give me the minimum hours, so really I have no money to spend. I'm not allowed to list the company on Social Medias as per the agreement when you get hired, otherwise I can be given a written warning for it. It's classed as 'defaming the company' -.-

Anyhow, I'll be trying my best not to waste my money on things I don't really need.
Wish me luck

xo

Comments