LAST PURCHASE BEFORE MY SPENDING BAN!!!! | kikikaylzz | beautybykaylag

If you read my Spending Ban post, you'll know that I'm starting it on the 1st of June (Sunday). This makes me sad, but atleast I know that I'll have some money in a months time when I finish the spending ban & then I can treat myself.

I bought a few things, not much; but enough. I'm happy with my last purchases!

I bought items from Kmart, Ice, Myer & Chemist Warehouse.
_________________________________________________________________________________

From Myer I got a mini Britney Spears perfume set.



I adore Fantasy & Midnight Fantasy. Curious is okay, but I HATE Radiance, it's a TERRIBLE scent & Cosmic Radiance is even worse.

This was $24.50, down from $49.

It also came with a free bag - the guy let me mix & match, so I got a Taylor by Taylor Swift perfume bag.
It was the best out of them all & will be the most useful.



I think it looks pretty funky too! :)
_________________________________________________________________________________

Of course I went to Kmart.
Kmart is an all-time favourite store of mine!

 I picked up this Mason Jar with Straw for $2, it was on the way tot the self checkouts.

And I bought this Dog long sleeved shirt for Winter, because I literally only own like 2 long sleeved shirts, so 3 now. I got it in a couple of sizes bigger because I wanted it to be more oversized.
This was $12.
_________________________________________________________________________________

I went to Ice because I remembered that I had $25 store credit that needed to be spent, so I ended up paying .95c for this oversized, long cardigan! HOW AMAZING IS THAT?

 Love the cuteness of this bag also.

It's got an Aztec print, sort of. It's just a knit cardigan - big & warm, exactly what I need for Winter when I can't be bothered to dress up to go out somewhere.
_________________________________________________________________________________

Last but not least, I went to Chemist Warehouse because their Half Price sale was meant to end of the 29th, (it's still going!) so I went in to find some stuff that was sold out at the other stores I had gone too. Probably the biggest waste of time EVER! It was just a tiny, terrible store!

I only ended up getting 2 Moisture Renew lipsticks, and that was by chance because I had looked in the clearance bin. They were the same price as they would have been on sale, but these are actually the American ones, which I didn't know we could get here.



I got 500 Berry Rose & 370 Rose Shimmer.
It was awesome to find these UNUSED as well! :)
(Swatches coming!)
_________________________________________________________________________________

That's everything I got, despite saying this is the last thing I buy, it probably won't be, because I did really want a few things from the Chemist Warehouse sale (eg, stay matte primer!!!) so I'll probably pink those up, providing I can get to one.

I will have updates on my spending ban as it goes!
As always, Kayla.
_________________________________________________________________________________


Find me here:

Comments