Colette by Colette Hayman Haul! | kikikaylzz | beautybykaylag

I recently did an Accessories Haul from Colette by Colette Hayman, I bought a few things from their online store 2 days ago and it arrived today! How good is that? 
I'll probably order more stuff eventually, when I get some more money.

I will provide links to everything I bought. Most of it is now sold out online though, so you'll have to check with your local stores to see if they have any stock left.
And on that note, lets get started!
_________________________________________________________________________________

I'll start off with Jewelry items.
I bought 2 jewelry items.

The first thing I bought was a headpiece.



I paid $8.95 for this headpiece. It looks nice, but it's a little too big for my head. Still wearable but droops further than it would if it fit properly.

I found it hard to photograph because it wouldn't sit right, so sorry for the bad photo. 


Enjoy my attrictive selfies. haha!
As I said, it droops a little, but I don't mind it too much.


Next up is a necklace.

I really like the necklace. It's got long plates, so it doesn't twist and sits well.
I'd class this as a 'statement necklace' 

It's gold coloured, kinda heavy, heavier than I expected atleast. 

This necklace was originally $12.95, I paid $3.
_________________________________________________________________________________

Now, moving on to Accessories. 
The 2 sets of Mini Bows were $4.95 each
The set of Small Bows was $5.95 (Classed as mini bows, but they're bigger than the other ones)

Small Bows.
My favourite is the Peach bow.

 Mini Bow set 1.
My favourite is the Red bow.

Mini Bow set 2.
My favourite is the Black bow.

Given the fact that my favourites are all plain, I guess I don't have a thing for patterns aha! I do, but I just prefer the plain ones. They're more elegant and can be used for alot of looks, whereas the pattern ones can't go with everything.

(I don't think the 2 sets of mini bows are in the right sets, if that makes sense? I didn't remember and just put 3 together for the photo! Oops!)
_________________________________________________________________________________

Moving onto Makeup.
I only bought 2 makeup products, it was all they had online at the time.


Swatches

I wasn't too sure how these would be, but I was pleasently surprised. These are the Crystal Pout lipglosses in Peach & Pink.
The colour payoff is excellent for just over a fiver! ($5.95).
They have the same texture and feel as the NYX Butter Glosses!
I wish they had more colours though, I would definitely buy them.
_________________________________________________________________________________

The last items I bought were of course, what Colette is known for - BAGS!
Well, not bags - I bought Clutches! 

I bought 2 Clutches.




 Magnetic clasp

Has a pocket inside it

I adore this clutch. I love how simple and elegant it looks. I'm also loving how it has a long strap so I don't have to physically carry it in my hands, I can throw it over my shoulder instead.
I think the curve on the front looks absolute stunning, and because it's mainly black, it can be paired with anything and will be an amazing asset.

It was originally $19.95, I paid $10


The last thing! OH NO!





Magnetic clasp

Zip pocket & phone pocket

First of all, how AMAZING is that wristlet? IT IS SO PERFECTLY AMAZING!
It's really heavy though. When you're holding the clutch with the wristlet inside, it doesn't feel too heavy, I didn't even notice that there was a wristlet until I opened it up! 
I was really surprised when I unzipped the front pocket to find you could actually put stuff in it & that it wasn't just decoration! 

I have a massive thing for black & gold together. It's so pretty and they really compliment each other. So how could I pass this up?! I simply just could not, it's the first thing that went in my cart!

This clutch is chunky compared to the other one. I wish it had a long strap though.
I paid $10 for this one and it was originally $34.95.
How good of a bargain is that?! ahhhh. 

Once again, due to the colour scheme, it will compliment any outfit!
_________________________________________________________________________________

Well, that was the last thing I bought in my Accessories Haul from Colette by Colette Hayman.
I'm really happy with everything I bought, it exceeded expectations! 
All up I spent $59.70 I think that's a total bargain!
Because I spent over $50, I got free shipping. The website claims standard shipping (2-7 days), but I was given express shipping and received it 2 days after my order.
Exceptional service. Thanks Colette!
_________________________________________________________________________________

Hope you guys enjoyed my Colette by Colette Hayman Accessories Haul!
Be sure to check out my other posts.
As always, Kayla
_________________________________________________________________________________


Connect with me here:

Comments