Chemist Warehouse Haul | 50% Off! | kikikaylzz | beautybykaylag

If you follow me on Instagram you'd know that I've made a couple of trips to Chemist Warehouse recently. So, obviously as everyone knows, Chemist Warehouse is having a 50% off sale on Sally Hansen, Maybelline, Revlon & Rimmel London products. & If you don't know that, where the hell you been girl?

Anyhow, I've been twice since the sale started & have picked up a few products.
I will list what each product retails for, how much I paid & swatch the products (where applicable)

I will also be posting this on my YouTube account! :)
Hope you enjoy my Haul. Lets get started!!!!!
_________________________________________________________________________________

I'll start with what I got the first time I went to Chemist Warehouse.
I only got 3 small things because I was in a rush.

Everything

I bought a Maybelline Baby Lips lip balm in Pink Glow, which is a mixed berry scent.
I don't really like Baby Lips because I've had bad experiences with them before but I thought for $2, I'd give it another shot.

I got a Rimmel Moisture Renew lipstick in Vintage Pink.
This colour is absolutely gorgeous. I'm glad I tried it on my lips before buying it because otherwise, I would never have bought it. I've only recently come across these lipsticks (I don't think they've been out too long either) but I fell in love instantly. Had I not originally been sent some to review (will be up soon!) I probably would not have even looked at them.
Originally: $13.95
I paid about $7

The last thing I got was a Chapstick Tin. I didn't intentionally go in to get this, but came across it when I was going down the isle. It was $5.99, which is really good for 3 Chapsticks!
These, of course weren't in the sale, but I wanted them anyway.

That was my first trip. Moving onto my second trip.
_________________________________________________________________________________
I bought ALOT more in my second trip. 
I went to a different Chemist Warehouse store & they had a bigger variety of products. I also had more time to look around, so I bought more.. don't know if that's a good thing or not but I'm happy.


Everything

I only bought from 2 brands because I don't need anymore nailpolish & I'm really not a fan of Revlon makeup. I'm not the biggest fan of Maybelline either, but it's okay when it's half price.

Okay, well the brand I bought the most from was Rimmel London. I absolutely love their products, especially their lipsticks - they are literal perfection OKAY?!
So, I guess I'll start with Rimmel.

First off I got a goodie bag.
It was $10, originally $20.
Pretty cool that it was included in the sale as gift packs normally aren't!

It contained 4 items.

ScandalEyes Flex Mascara - Retails for $16.95


ScandalEyes Eyeshadow Stick in Guilty Grey - Retails for $12.95 (You can see my comparison review with the NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil here)


Kate Moss Matte Lipstick - 111 Kiss of Life - Retails for $12.95


60 Second Nailpolish in Hot & Spicy - Retails for $7.95

A value worth $50.80 for the price of $10!
_________________________________________________________________________________

I bought 2 Lipsticks from Rimmel.

I got a Kate Moss Lipstick in the shade 29.



I just thought it was an absolute gorgeous colour & perfect for Autumn.
Normally $11.95. I paid $ 5.97

I also got a Lasting Finish lipstick in the shade 006 Pink Blush
I've noticed that when it comes to Rimmel lipsticks, I only tend to buy the Kate Moss ones and shun the rest, I don't know why - they were the first ones I tried by Rimmel, so I guess I just got into a habit of it.

I've walked past these forever and never picked them up because they weren't Kate Moss ones. but I finally actually swatched some of these lipsticks when I was in the store, and I ended up picking this one.



It's sort of a light/dusty pink colour & very wearable.

I paid $ 4.97 when it's normally $9.95
_______________________________________________________________________________

I also picked up a Stay Matte powder in Transparent.


Been eyeing this off for a while & finally decided to get it.
I paid $6.47 instead of $12.95

That's it for the Rimmel part of my Haul.
Moving on to Maybelline now.
_________________________________________________________________________________

As I said at the top, I don't like Baby Lips very much, so I didn't buy these for me, they're for my US Swap Box partner. 


I got Mango Pie & Mixed Berry (Pink Glow) for $2 each.
_________________________________________________________________________________

I've run out of Nailpolish Remover so I picked up the NP Remover Pot for $4.97 (RRP $9.95)
                                                     

I bought it 1. because I need more remover and 2 because it's a fun product.
I've already used this, and it's very good! So anyone that hasn't got it already you should go get it!
_________________________________________________________________________________

The last things in my haul were Color Tattoo eyeshadow thingys. Not too sure what to call them.
Originally these are $11.95 each, which is a little pricey because they dry out easily but for $ 5.97, I wasn't really complaining. 

I've heard really good things about this product! I'm excited to try it out.

I got them in Barely Branded, Silver Strike & Audacious Asphalt

                                         

                                         

I did want to get more colours of these, but all the ones I wanted were sold out & only the testers were left. 
I'm incredibly broke now, so I won't go out and hunt for them but CW always has sales, so it shouldn't be too long till they're cheap again! :D

________________________________________________________________________________

All up I spent $54.25 
I saved myself $54.30

That's pretty good in my opinion. 
_________________________________________________________________________________

That's everything in my haul, hope you guys enjoyed.
_________________________________________________________________________________
You can stay in contact with me here:

Comments