Kmart, Target & Big W Beauty Haul!

HEY GUYS!
I WENT SHOPPING TODAY!
SOOOOO, I wanted to show you guys what I got.
I only shopped at Kmart, Target & Big W (Along with Valleygirl for the shirt)
I hope you enjoy this blog post, if you have any questions, leave them in the comments or on my Instagram account beautybykaylag and I'll get back to you! :) There will also be a video on the stuff in this haul up on my YouTube Account within the next couple of days so feel free to check that out too and like, comment & subscribe for more beauty related videos. 

PS: Sorry for the bad pics, it wasn't exactly light outside so I had to have my room light on. And then that was reflecting on the products, so there's massive glare, I tried my best to get rid of it as much as possible.

Now, without anymore delaying and saying stupid things--- LETS GET INTO IT! 



This is everything I got




I'll start with what I got from Big W.
I bought a bunch of Boe Beauty products from Big W, Singly, the retail at $2 per item, WHICH IS AMAZING! However, I didn't buy anything singly - I bought packs, which was accidental. I wasn't meant to be in that isle, but only went down it because I was trying to find my brother who I lost while looking at makeup (oopsies!) and stumbled across a bunch of Boe packs.



I bought 4 packs, and all together, it only cost me $13. My little brother paid for the gloss set for me, he's so kind!



This is the 'Kisses on your list - Lip Flirt Collection.
It consists of:
5 Jumpo Lip Crayons.
1 Mini Lip Gloss Wand
1 Lip Liner Pencil

Swatches

I found these to be creamy and soft when going on my skin. The colours are pretty vibrant and are colours I would generally wear.
The first 5 are the lip crayons, then lipgloss then the lip pencil.
This set was $5, marked down from $10.


Next is the Animal Instinct - Mesmer Eyes Collection.




I mostly bought this collection because of the vibrant, bold colours. They caught my eye, and for $5 (marked down from $10) who can complain, right? You'd be nuts to!
It contains:
5 Jumbo Eye Pencils
1 Liquid Eyeliner
1 Mini Mascara

Swatches


I was really excited for the black & blue colours.
I was however disappointed with the black colour, this swatch is after 4 tries of the colour, and it's still not very 'black' it's more of a charcoal/dark grey colour. But I think I can make it work.
I LOVE every other colour however! They're smooth when going on the skin and creamy.

I was surprised when I swatched the liquid liner, it's got a hard tip, I was just expecting a soft tip, don't know why but I was pleasantly surprised because I'm TERRIBLE at putting liner on, so maybe this will make it easier? Who knows, only time will tell.


The last swatch is of the mascara, don't know why I swatched it, just felt like it.


Anyhow... moving on... but sticking with eyes..
I picked up an eyeshadow palette. 



Better pic of the colours coming up!



I was going through all the nail sets, and came across this... maybe someone was hiding it and coming back for it later? TOO BAD! I GOT IT! There were 2 others, but they were smashed up and who wants a smashed eyeshadow palette? NOT ME!
This was $3, down from $5 - much savings.

I was pleasantly surprised with this palette, for $5, I wasn't expecting that great of quality in the shadows themselves. BOY WAS I WRONG!
They are really pigmented and I adore the vibrant colours. I can't stand how people can just wear browns and nude/natural colours every single day. BE MORE OPEN! 


Swatches: L-R
Galaxy
Copper
Pyramid
Spear
Moss
Treasure

As I said, I wasn't expecting much from these eyeshadows, the lighter colours proved not very good but the darker colours came up very well with only 1 swipe of the palette. The lighter colours probably would have come up more had I swiped more than once.

Last, but not least (for Boe products) we have the 'Night Time Collection' which has 3 lip products it in.
There are 2 Lip Lacquer products and 1 Matte Lip Cream.



I already own 2 lip lacquers from Boe Beauty, so I wasn't hesitant to get another few. Singly, I was going to get the middle Matte colour, and then I found this set for $3 my little brother paid for it, how cute?!

Swatches:
I already own the first colour, but there wasn't any other sets so I got it anyway!
I found that the matte cream (end colour) was creamy and goes on easily without any mess. It takes a little to dry, but not too long!
The middle colour appears to be red in the packaging, although I found it to be more pink (no complaining though as I don't like reds. I much prefer pinks!)

Overall, for $13, I'm not complaining. I really like Boe Beauty products. They're great value for the price and get the job done! I urge everyone to go try them out, you won't regret it!


Next up is what I got from Target!
I didn't get alot from Target, I went in looking for the Essence 'Beach' trend, but apparently, like EVERY SINGLE OTHER GOOD SET IT'S NOT THERE! I could literally kill someone, thankyou Essence! PLEASE BRING THIS TREND AND THE COOKIES 'N' CREAM SET TO AUSTRALIA OMFG! Will love 5eva! ANYHOWWWWWWWWWWWWW.......


I picked up 2 things from Target, the Essence Volume Curl Mascara & the NYX 'it list' set in pink.




I wasn't going to get this set as it's $30 and I wasn't too keen to spend that much on lipglosses... even if they were good. I spent like 10 minutes deliberating on if I wanted it or not, then my brother got annoyed with me and convinced me to buy it. SO HERE IT IS! I've spent many times deliberating over if I wanted this every time I saw it, I'm actually happy that I finally got it! NYX is such a good brand. I wanted to get the natural set too, but it wasn't at my Target store. 

Swatches:  L-R
Butter Gloss - Eclair
Megs Shine Lip Gloss - Beige
(I decided not to swatch the plumper cuz that would have been pointless)
Soft Matte Lip Cream - Instanbul
Xtreme Shine Lip Cream - Nude Peach Fuzz

I really like the matte cream, I don't generally like Matte products because I don't the feel of dryness on my lips, but I don't mind this one. I love all the colours in the set - mainly because they're pinks.
I would recommend everyone to go pick up this set (or the natural set) if you haven't already. MUCH CHEAPER ALTERNATIVE TO BUYING THEM SINGLY!
Butter gloss is $9.95 on their own and matte lip cream is $12.95 (I think, I don't remember)




Also from Target I got the Essence Volume Curl mascara, I was going to pink up the orange/pink ombre blush but I'm really pale and I don't like orange colours because they don't suit me and I thought the pink to be too dark for my skintone :( Pity though, because it's GORGEOUS!

I really like the wand on this, it's not too curved but it's a thick curve at the same time, which allows for alot of product to be applied to your lashes and gives curls. I have naturally curly lashes, so hopefully this won't make them look really weird... ahha. But it's a volume boost, which I'm always looking for so that's the main reason I got it, also because I hadn't seen it before.




Moving on to the last shop, KMART!
I LOVE KMART!! It's so cheap and has such good quality everything!

I bought a few small things from Kmart today, one by accident.. whoops!:/
BUUUUUUUUUUUUUT


I bought 2 things from ELF and 1 thing from some other brand, I don't even know what it's called. I don't think it has a brand, maybe it's a Kmart brand? No idea.

From ELF I got:
An Eyelid Primer in Pearl & a Lip Exfoliator.
I adore ELF products (as you should be able to tell from my previous post, it was a mostly ELF haul hehe! SO GOOD!)


I have 2 mini versions of elf primers in sheer (nude colour) but I decided that because it was $3, I'd just get a big size and a different colour (wanted to see if the colours came up different)




I bought the lip exfoliator because I remember it smelling like cinnimon, but that must have been the plumper/primer because this smells like cookies, sorta, more like cookie dough. My lips tend to get chapped and disgusting during the colder months, so I thought it would be a good idea to try this out. Gotta have smooth, soft lips to kiss boys, WHO'S WITH ME?!! KIDDING... sorta, not really ;) I'm right though.

I'll let you guys know how this goes!

Last but definitely not least is the Sweet Melon shimmer mist.
Funny story, I actually thought I picked up the Hand Gel, but didn't realise till I got home that I had actually picked up a shimmer mist. Accdients happen. 


I'm fine with it though because it smells absolutely amazing! I LOVE MELON SCENTS! (just an idea in case someone wants to send me something, eh? eh? hint hint. please?)

Anyway, that ends todays haul/blog post. More to come in the future, stay tuned!

LOVE KAYLA!



Comments