What I Got For Christmas 2017 Haul / kikikaylzz


Heyo, Welcome back guys!
It's now January 6th, 2018 and in the same fashion as last year, I'm yet to upload this.. typical.

I was told to not really expect anything, or anything much due to getting a car for my birthday a few months ago, which is totally fine as it's the best present I could have ever been given.
Here's what I got for Christmas 2017!

Britney Spears Midnight Fantasy Perfume
I absolutely loooove this perfume, it's sweet (my preference) but also sultry and mysterious.
I actually adore a lot of the Britney perfumes.



Super Cheap Auto Giftcard
I got a car for my 21st courtesy of my mum and grandad (super thankful!) and I haven't had the money to go buy things I need for it, so this will be super useful. (I've actually already used this, I got seat covers, a dash mat and spare P Plates - only $27 out of pocket!)

Coles Myer Gift Card
This is probably one of my favourite gift cards to receive. Means I can  buy MAC or I can buy groceries or even splurge it all on Kmart depending how I feel.

LUSH Gift Card
I got this and then shopped their Boxing Day Sale but forgot to take it, whoops! Lush gift cards are always useful though. (I've already used this as well! I got Rub Rub Rub, Cosmetic Catastrophe face mask and Boom Toothy Tabs & managed to have 15c left on the giftcard $39.85)

ASICS Shoes
I desperately needed gym shoes. Mine kill my feet because there's no support (they're just ones from Kmart) So I got ASICS GT-2000s, as recommended by my mum. They're so super cute!


2018 Diary
I bought one of these from Kmart a while back but I definitely prefer this one! I love diaries, I'm hopeless as remembering what I need to do. I almost forgot about the Green Day concert last year because I didn't write it down anywhere.

And I got $150 cash, so that was kinda nice too! I love receiving cash as presents cause it means I can spend it on bills or things I actually need to be living out of home.

That's all I got for Christmas and I'm super thankful! Everything is practical and that makes me really happy haha.

K.

Instagram - Beauty/Life Instagram - Fitness Instagram
Should I just combine the last 2? Feel like it'd be easier..
Follow me on BlogLovin to get notifications when I upload posts!





Comments