Goodbye 2017, Hello 2018 / kikikaylzz

Wow, another year has come to an end.
This year has been such a wild ride for me, it's defeinitely had it's ups and downs but overall, I'd say it's been pretty damn good.

I set myself some goals earlier this year, I only achieved one of them lmao.
But I've learnt a lot of things about myself and matured massively over the last 12 months.

The one goal I achieved was finally getting my Ps. I'd been on my Ls for 4 years because I never had the money for lessons and no one could take to help me learn. Paying for lessons sent me broke, when my rent is $160/w and I was earning $280 = having to pay all my other bills. But i's the best thing I've ever done! My driving instructor is a good friend of mine so it was even better.

I got a car this year! My mum and grandad got me one for my 21st! It's a Hyundai Getz, super cute and zippy. I never in a million years thought I'd have a license let alone a car (due to the above financial situation, as I'm only part-time at work). So super thankful to my family for helping me out so much.

I moved out of my old place in late January due to not feeling welcome and my relationship with my housemate turned sour really quickly. I think that was what I needed - I moved into a new place with my friend and that's worked out pretty well for the most part, there's been a few arguments here and there as is expected when you're constantly in close proximity to someone. I do however, move out of here in late Jan when our lease is up and move back home. I'm not overly excited for this but currently can't afford to be living out of home as work won't give me set hours and I'm struggling to make ends meet.

I've absolutely loved living out of home. It's been the best experience possible for me and has helped me grow up so much. It'll be 2 years by the time my lease is up and even though I've been broke the entire time, I wouldn't trade it for the world.

I got a second job. I've been struggling so hard to be able to get another job. Ideally I'd like to leave the one I'm at now but finding full-time work is hard and I'm yet to be successful, so for now it's the both of them. I'm really enjoying it though, it's completely different to what I've ever done and all I've ever known. New experiences, new skills, new people - win win.

I also get the fun of working New Years Eve (tonight) 10pm until 6am, Gonna die and get absolutely rekt but that double time thooooo.

That's about all I have to report for my 2017!
I sincerely hope your 2018 gets off to a roaring start.
K.

Instagram:
Personal - Fitness - Health/Beauty/Lifestyle
Follow my blog on BlogLovin for notifications when I post







Comments