Sunday Stories 15th January 2017 / kikikaylzz

So, it's now January 15th, we're well into 2017 and this last week has been incredibly eventful!
2017 is off to a great start for me!



Firstly, my new house got approved and I'll be moving in with my best friend that actually cares for me and wants to see me happy - rather than living with someone who makes me confined to my bedroom and  glares at me if I even walk out, not to mention the amount of bullshit she spoke about me for absolutely no reason.

Secondly, I decided to move out of said persons place yesterday! It was a spur of the moment decision as I couldn't stand it anymore. I've never felt so unhappy and unwelcome in my life. She texted my old friends (now her friends) and told them to come round because 'I was making a fuss' even tho all I was doing was moving my stuff out - not being loud, not being rude - literally just moving my stuff down to the car.
She didn't even have the guts to ask me for the key back while I was in the house, she texted me around 15 minutes afterwards! All she said was 'key' and then asked why I was being such a bitch when I responded with 'rude' sorry m8, that's you, not me lol.
I just can't stand the pettiness and drama that revolves around her life and her friends.

Ps. Can't say it's fun to move out when it's like 33 degrees!

Dream house 


I'm so happy that I'm out of that place, now i can move on with the things I need too, to live an adult life.

I've also heard good news about a potential job coming up! I was assessed and got nothing but praised in the assessment. It's really nice to know that high up people think I'm good at my job and deserve to be promoted.
I spoke to my boss at work and let them know I need more hours so hopefully that picks up and I can actually afford my new place and not have to struggle week to week! But all in all, I'd bloody love that new job position!

I housesat for my mum while my family was away down the coast. I went up for one night and caught up with extended family, had dinner and such. It was so nice to see them. Normally at family gatherings, I'm quite quiet and tend to keep to myself and just listen. But this time I spoke up and really enjoyed myself! My aunt also gave my some papers to help with writing a really good resume/cover letter and what employers look for, however, I'm yet to look over them as I spent all my time moving out.

I got an extra shift at work this week which is great as I need to pay bond and such! Much appreciate hah. Even though it literally killed me being on my feet for so long.

I had another laser appointment, and it was so much better this time! The reduce in hair growth after just one session is phenomenal. I highly recommend anyone that wants to give this a go to just bite the bullet and do it!



Lastly, I made my first sale on Carousell! Pretty happy with myself and the extra money is great! Link if you'd like to have a look - here.
Speaking of Carousell, I left a member bad feedback as it had been over a month since we organised payment, I even sent her my PayPal email so she could pay and still no response, not even after I asked if she was still interested. They proceeded to leave me back Feedback as well, even though I had done nothing wrong. My listing bio (both of them) said that the items (Harry Potter leggings) weren't from Black Milk - so their Feedback said that I didn't say that even though it's clearly written in the listing, had she bothered to read the description, she would have known that. Even though she said she messaged me saying she wasn't interested when she found out they weren't legitimate, she didn't. I can't stand when people just can't own up to their own mistakes!



My mum got a reading done the other day as well. From what she said - 2017 is looking to be a really good year for both her and myself! Hoping some of the things she said will happen!


That's all for my week!
Hope yours is filled with great times and happy memories!
K.


Twitter
Instagram
Personal Instagram
Fitness Instagram

  1. Bloglovin

Comments