2017, A New Focus / kikikaylzz

Welcome to 2017 everyone! There's a long winding road ahead of each and every one of us - I hope it treats you well.

This year, I've decided to expand my blog - I want to include health and fitness, as well as lifestyle and travel. I've been wanting to do this for a while now but haven't found the time to blog recently, but with 2017 turning over a new leaf, I thought there was no better time to start! I'll still definitely be doing beauty related stuff, I just wanted to add a bit more to it.

I plan on blogging atleast once a week, nothing it set in stone so each week will be different and could be a completely different topic.

I have big things planned for my blog already this year! And I'm thinking of changing my blog name, but I'm not sure what would be a good one given everything I want to include... any ideas? Please let me know!

I hope you keep loving my blog! And look forward to these exciting changes with me.
K



Twitter
Instagram
Personal Instagram
Fitness Instagram
Bloglovin

Comments