Monthly Favourites | June 2014 | kikikaylzz | beautybykaylag

As per the title, I'm doing my June Favourites... FINALLY! I've been meaning to write this post for YONKS but I just kept forgetting about it. Anyhow, it's happening now.

I have only a few favourites this month, due to not wanting to repeat my favourites every month.

All my Favourites for June



1. Daiso Face Mask

This mask feels so refreshing. It's a cloth mask, so easy to apply and feels really nice on the skin.
Because it's Daiso, it's only $2.80, I've used 2 out of 3 masks.

2. LUSH Bubblegum Lip Scrub

At first, I definitely didn't love this. I hated the scent (gave me headaches) hated the taste (still not 100% on it), I didn't think it was working & I regretted buying it.
However, I've used it a fair few times within the month of June and found that it has worked really well, and I've loved it. It doesn't leave my lips sore or sensitive afterwards either, which is a massive plus!
For only $9.95, it's literal perfection.

3. Green Apple Chapstick

I tend to use my EOS more than Chapstick, because I find it works better (You can view my comparison post here) but I reached for this baby alot during June, mainly because of the scent. But for short amounts of time, this will do the trick.

4. Rimmel Match Perfection Concealer

I bought this in the Chemist Warehouse 50% off sale a while back, and I fell in love instantly. It's so creamy and just glides on, it also does really well at concealing my under eyes. Will definitely repurchase.

5. OLAY Moisturising Lotion (For sensitive skin)

I just want to say, I don't have sensitive skin, but this is just the one that I picked up.
I've been using this stuff for years, great at helping nourish dry skin (I get patches) and I more often than not use it as a base for my makeup.

6. Maybelline Color Tattoo - Silver Strike  

I've been using this alot recently, just when I go out, I don't own a silver shadow (somehow) and this is the perfect replacement, I actually prefer it to a powder shadow because it lasts alot longer.
I love the colour, it's so super pretty and easy to pack on.



Do we have any June Favourites in common?
Let me know in the comments.

FIND ME HERE


Comments